Computer Kids Enrollment Guidelines
- 1. Parents are highly encouraged to tour the center and bring their child
- 2. Parents may receive an enrollment agreement from the center between operating hours or on our website.
- 3. We encourage all parents to return applications at least 5 days before the child’s 1st day of school.
- 4. Parents are required to submit the current medical information report before child’s 1st day of school.
- 5. After receiving enrollment agreement parents will have a pre-enrollment conference with the Director to go over agreement, licensing minimum standards and to share information about their child.
- 6. It is the responsibility of the parent to report all changes including phone numbers, address, emergency contacts, medical information, and employment.
- 7. Parents will be notified of any changes in any policies or procedures by letter. All letters must be signed and kept on file.
At the time of enrollment, parents are required to sign the enrollment agreement, pay the registration fee and one week’s tuition in advance. The registration fee and 1st weeks tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE. The registration fee and the 1st week tuition along with the signed enrollment agreement will serve as a security deposit to secure your child’s space in the program for a minimum of one week. At the end of the week, the child will have needed to have started the program or the next week tuition is due. The space is forfeited if the financial obligation is not met.